Member Spotlight – Daniela Sonderegger (October 2015)
– How many days a week do you workout (and typically what time slot)? I workout 5 or 6x a week. I’m usually at the gym with the early bird crew at 6:00 or 7:00 am.
– What is your favorite thing about CFR7? The gym is big (we’re lucky to have such a big facility in this area) and the people are great.
– What is your favorite movement/workout? Least favorite? Heavy squat snatches, handstand walks, pull-ups. Least favorite – too many to list but top two are probably thrusters and assault bike.
– What accomplishment are you most proud of (inside or outside the box)? 185lb squat snatch and finally being a faster runner (running used to be one of my least favorite things in a metcon).
– What is one goal you would like to accomplish in the next year? Crush at least one open workout (they always crush me).
– What advice can you provide to people new to the box? Be patient and kind to yourself. CrossFit has a bunch of complex movements and progress isn’t always linear. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Some of the best advice I’ve gotten is from talking to others.
1: 8@40 – 45%
2: 8@45 – 50%
3: 8@45 – 50%
4: 8@45 – 50%
5: 8@50 – 55%
% Based on 1RM Deadlift
10 Russian Kettlebell Swings (32/24) (Fx: 24/16) (Rx+: 15 Reps)
20 Double Unders (Rx+: 40 Double Unders)