1. If you decide to reactivate your membership in the future (and we hope you do) membership rates in effect at the time of reactivation will be applicable as membership rates are subject to change.
2. If you would like to put your membership on hold instead of canceling, you can submit a Membership Hold Request for a 30, 60 or 90 day period.
3. You must submit the cancellation form below a minimum of 15 days prior to your next bill date. We do not accept verbal membership cancellations. Note that if you have a scheduled renewal payment within this 15 day period, the payment will be processed as scheduled. All payments are non-refundable.
4. Cancellation requests will be approved or denied based on the terms of the signed Membership Agreement upon initiating your membership contract.
CLIENT’S RIGHT TO CANCEL: The Client may not terminate or cancel the Agreement except as follows: (1) If by reason of death or disability, Client is unable to receive all services for which Client has contracted, Client and Client’s estate shall be relieved from the obligation of making payment for services other than those received or obligated prior to death or the onset of disability (subject to signed doctor’s note regarding the nature of the disability); and (2) In the event the Client moves further than 15 miles from CrossFit Route 7, Client may terminate this agreement by supplying proof of new residence. For all cancellation requests, Client must notify CrossFit Route 7 in writing a minimum 15 days prior to the date of the cancellation request. If a cancellation request is approved for one of the above reasons, Client will incur a $100 cancellation fee to terminate the contract.
5. If you’re sure you’d like to cancel, just complete and submit the form below at least 15 days prior to your next scheduled payment. This will serve as your 15 day written cancelation notice as required by your membership agreement.