Our goal is to stay open so our members can continue to have a healthy outlet in your daily lives. We strongly believe that fitness, nutrition and sleep can help keep a strong immune system for our members, which is critical in a time like this. We are a healthy and fit community and we believe that providing the option to stay open is the right decision for the majority of our members. Lastly, we will continue to follow government guidelines, policies and procedures.
Members, we ask that you do your part. If you feel sick at all, or have any reason to believe that you have been exposed to someone infected or been in an environment (eg, your office) that has potentially been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, DO NOT COME TO THE GYM. Further, if you find out that you may have had exposure (even indirect) and subsequently attended the gym, please notify management immediately. We will respect your privacy, but it’s imperative that we keep close tabs on the situation for the health and wellness of our members.
We understand that some members prefer not to be in a public space at this time and we respect your decision. If you would like to freeze your membership contract for one month, with no payment required, please email [email protected] to request your membership freeze. If you would like to wait a week or 2 until you make that decision, that is also fine. You may institute a membership freeze at any time until COVID-19 issues are resolved. Lastly, you can elect to keep your membership active even if you don’t plan to attend the gym.We ask that everyone respect our decision and we will respect yours.
Effective immediately, we will be making the following changes to our operations:
- We will decreasing class sizes to 17 people per WOD.
- Staff will be sanitizing all equipment daily with a cleaning solution.
- We have requested to have our janitorial staff perform a daily deep cleaning on our space; they are analyzing whether they have the capacity to provide these additional services.
- We will not share barbells or other equipment during the WOD
- We will not be doing partner WODs and won’t be using AAB and ski ergs in a group class setting (Monday WOD is changing)
- Our WOD post will include a daily “home WOD” for our members who don’t feel comfortable coming to the gym
At the gym, we continue to request:
- Wash hands before and after you workout
- Do not touch your face while in the gym
- Use hand sanitizer
- Wipe equipment down before and after using it
- Elbow bump versus high five or shaking hands
For those of you concerned about your favorite coaches and their well being, BCF/CFR7 will continue to pay the management staff regardless of operational status. We will respond to all membership freeze inquiries as soon as possible, but it may take longer than the typical 24 hour response time but rest assured we will start your membership hold on the date requested.
|Monday||5:30-7:15 pm: Injury Screening with Dr. Stacy Snow|
|Saturday||Deadlift||NEW CLASS TIME 11:00AM |
4:00-5:30pm, CFR7 & BCF Ninja Saturday at Nova Ninja
10 Jump Switch Lunges
10 Hand Release Push Ups
15 Sit Ups
10 Alternating Dumbbell Hang Snatches (50/35) (Fx: 35/20) (Rx+: 70/50)
Burpee Box Jump Overs(24/20)