Wednesday, May 20, 2015
Hey Guys! Don’t forget about tomorrow’s RWB event. WOD with Warriors is a functional fitness tribute workout held twice a year on Veterans and Memorial Day at gyms all throughout the country.
Check out the facebook page: https://www.facebook.
Thank you for your great feedback in our 2015 survey. We appreciate the time you took to provide us with your comments and suggestions on how we can continue to improve our operations. Due to your feedback, we are making the following operational changes to improve your experience at our boxes.
– Providing each box with dedicated full-time manager and coach: Going forward, you’ll see Chris focus on the BCF community ([email protected]) and BJ focusing on the CFR7 community ([email protected]). Please reach out directly to these guys regarding membership changes, programming questions, or any other questions you have.
– Adding a competitors program/team: starting this summer, we’ll be adding a competitors program/WOD every Sat from 2-4pm at CFR7. This 2 hour WOD will be led by Coach BJ and it will be free to Platinum members and $25 cash for Gold members or drop-ins from another box. This is going to be an awesome opportunity to compete against top athletes and train for competitions!
– Monthly skills and mobility classes: we will be adding mobility and skills classes on a monthly basis (typically on weekends). Mobility sessions will be free to all and the skills class will count as a class for Gold members.
– Nutrition seminar: we are working to set up a nutrition seminar at CFR7 (free and all are welcome to join, stay tuned for more details)
– Improved music selection: We welcome you to bring playlists and give them to your coach for your WOD! You can also upload playlists to Spotify and we can access them if you share them (username crossfitroute7)
– Notification of events: Some members have recently informed us they were not aware of upcoming events. We have an events section on the websites on the right side of the WOD tab. Events are also listed on the whiteboard.
– App for reserving classes: For those of you unaware, we have a very easy to use app for reserving classes (not currently necessary at CFR7, but just so you’re aware): http://crossfitroute7.zenplanner.com
Fitness & performance:
30 Clean and Jerks (135/95)
Run 1 Mile
10 Rope Climbs
Run 1 Mile
Former U.S. Navy SEAL Glen Doherty, 42, of Winchester, Massachusetts, assigned to a State Department security detail in Benghazi, Libya, died in an attack on a U.S. consulate on September 11, 2012. He is survived by his parents, Ben and Barbara, sister Katie, and brother Greg.