Friday, June 12, 2020
OPERATION CROSSFIT OVER COVID
Phase 2 Member’s Guide
We are extremely excited to continue reopening at CFR7 and to start training inside again. As we move through the reopening phases it will be important that we all strictly adhere to guidelines outlined by government officials. It will be the best way to get you all back at the gym while keeping you safe and healthy. We very much appreciate all of you being patient. We are doing our absolute best to provide you all a good experience at the gym within the constraints of current regulations.
Through Phase 2 of the reopening process our workouts will be a little different than normal in a few ways:
- We will be inside again! But classes will be capped at 15 people as gym occupancy cannot exceed 30% of the maximum.
- Maintain 10ft of distance between yourself and your closest neighbor
- No partner WODs or sharing equipment.
- You may workout outside if you feel more comfortable!
- Facemasks are optional.
Below are the procedures that we will be following for your time at the gym.
Reserving for Class
- You must RESERVE for class through Zen Planner. Classes can be reserved 1 week in advance. You may not show up to class if you have not reserved.
- If you do not show up to a class that you had reserved you will be barred from that class time for 30 days.
- Reservations can be cancelled up to 1 hour before class. If you need to cancel after that 1 hour window has passed you need to contact the gym via email or phone. If we do not answer your call, leave a voicemail message explaining your situation. Please do your best to drop your reservation 1 hour prior to class to ensure another member can come in to workout.
- If you are waitlisted for a class, be sure to check 1 hour prior to class to see if you were bumped into the class if others dropped their reservations.
- Before you come to workout, you will need to sign our updated waiver. You can do this through the Zen Planner app. You should be prompted to do so by a notification on your home screen or in the “Notifications” section of your profile.
- Follow the coaches directions to ensure a safe workout environment. All of the coaches have gone through a training session regarding the guidelines to be followed and will be in charge of making sure that all members adhere to them.
- Please keep at least a distance of 10ft between yourself and other members/coaches.
- Please bring a reusable water bottle. The water fountains will be closed off but you may use the refill station.
- If you wish to mobilize before or after class it must be done at home.
- Before your class, you may wait outside the gym before the previous class finishes. Please maintain social distancing from the class in progress and other members waiting.
- The coach will brief the class as usual but please maintain 10ft of distance between you and everyone else in class.
- Before grabbing equipment, you must sanitize or wash your hands.
- Next, you will wipe down your equipment with a disinfectant wipe or sanitizing solution bottle and take it to your work station. Please ensure appropriate distancing between workout stations.
- Sharing of equipment is not permitted.
- At the end of class, you will return your equipment to the equipment collection area maintaining a 10 foot distance between each other.
- You will, again, sanitize the equipment with a disinfectant wipe or with the spray bottle solution and a hand towel.
- Before leaving you must sanitize or wash your hands.
- You will then need to immediately leave the gym through the door by the platform and either head to the right around the building or around the far side of the fountain keeping your distance from other members/coaches.
3 Hang Power Cleans (↑)
NOT MAX EFFORT!
12 Bar Facing Burpees
12 Deadlifts (185/125) (Fx: 155/105)
AT HOME WORKOUT
:45 AMRAP Mt. Climbers
100 Jumping Jacks
15 Each Arm Dumbbell/Kettlebell Push Press
10 Strict Handstand push ups (Fx: Pike Push-ups)