Coaching since April 2011.
Founded Ballston CrossFit in January 2012.
Founded CrossFit Route 7 in January 2015.
As the owner and Head Coach at CrossFit Route 7 and Ballston CrossFit – I am truly living my dream of owning businesses I am so passionate about! In February 2012 I opened Ballston CrossFit and we now have close to 300 members. When I got the opportunity to open CrossFit Route 7 in January of 2015, I was extremely excited to be able to share a healthy lifestyle with more people! I have always strived to live a healthy and fun-filled life (pura vida!) – live life to its fullest every day!
As a competitive national-level tennis player, including a member of James Madison University’s (JMU) Division 1 Varsity Tennis, I learned how to train hard and get results. After graduating from JMU, I continued to pursue athletic achievements and adventure sports (one of my favorite races was the XTERRA National Championships in Lake Tahoe, NV against some of the country’s top off-road triathletes). Thankfully, in late 2009, I found CrossFit and it has totally transformed my approach to fitness, in an incredibly positive way! As I approach my upper 30’s, the incredible results from CrossFit continue to allow me to improve my overall fitness (I love getting stronger and faster every day)!!
When I’m not at CrossFit Route 7 or Ballston CrossFit, you can find me mountain biking, playing floor hockey, boosting air on the kiteboard or wakeboard, hanging out with friends, or backpacking around the world! Be sure to ask about great places to go on your next international adventure!
I love my job and feel very lucky to love what I do – teaching my friends how to live a fit and healthy lifestyle!
I hold the following certifications:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CF-L2
- CrossFit Endurance
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- CrossFit Mobility and Movement with Kelly Starrett
- CrossFit Gymnastics Certification
- CrossFit Masters Certification
- Gymnastics with Carl Paoli
- USA Weightlifting (USAW) Level 1 Sport Performance Coach
- Coached by US Olympian Cara Heads (http://www.chfitnessandperformance.com/)
- Business of Excellence Immersion Program at CrossFit New England with Ben Bergeron (business consulting for CF box) – April 2016
- 3-2-1 Go “Fuel Your Passion” business consulting seminar for CF boxes
- Power Monkey CrossFit training camp – coached by Olympians Chad Vaughn and Dave Durante
Philippians 4:13 – I can do everything through Him who gives me strength.