Coaching since September 2016
My fitness journey started at Ballston CrossFit all the way back in 2013. Through the coaching and guidance of Tucker and his team, I learned so much about the different areas of fitness and what my body is truly capable of. Since then, I’ve competed in numerous CrossFit competitions and in Olympic Weightlifting at the national level. I’ve also had the privilege of coaching CrossFit and Olympic Weightlifting athletes since 2016.
I absolutely love CrossFit for its variety of challenges and movements. There is always something you can improve in, leaving so many opportunities for growth and development. I love seeing athletes grow in their technique, strength, and ability to push and believe in themselves. Watching an athlete’s confidence and skill improve over time is extremely fulfilling for me as a coach.
I have an enormous passion for helping and serving others, and I am so excited to be a part of the CrossFit Route 7 community!
I hold the following certifications:
- Certified CrossFit Trainer (CCFT/CF-L3)
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CF-L2
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- USA Weightlifting (USAW) Level 2 Sport Performance Coach
- Power Monkey Fitness Weightlifting Course Certification 2022
- Power Monkey Gymnastics Course Certification 2022
- CH Fitness & Performance Six Week Olympic Lifting Technique Course
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification