Coaching with CrossFit Route 7 since December 2019 and gym owner since December 2020!
Since the doors opened in 2015, CrossFit Route 7 has become a second home to me and its members have become family. In December 2020, I became an owner because I cannot imagine not giving back and serving this community. The Route7 community is one of the most gratifying and fulfilling groups I have ever been a part of and I feel so passionate about sharing that with others.
Athletically, I did plenty of long distance running and played soccer and basketball for years. When I found CrossFit though, it provided me with something I did not know I was missing: a competitive fire, physical and mental strength I did not know I was capable of, results, and the best support system anyone could ask for.
I am so honored and grateful to not only be an owner, but to coach with this fantastic crew. We keep our standards high and our doors and hearts wide open to all. Come drop in and say hi! It might just change your life!
I hold the following certifications:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CF-L2
- Burgener Strength Weightlifting Level 1
- Power Monkey Fitness Retreat, Crete, Greece, 2021
- Power Monkey Fitness Weightlifting Course Certification 2022
- Power Monkey Gymnastics Course Certification 2022
- CH Fitness & Performance Six Week Olympic Lifting Technique Course