Come join us for this Free movement improvement Clinic. Squatting is a powerful movement that is highly beneficial if performed with quality move and technique but we are all different. Through understanding our body type differences and similarities we can access function and find the optimal squat position for both beginners and advance athletes.
The days clinic will cover the everything from the ground up about about squats!
Mobility and Activation
- Ankle, hips and thoracic Mobilization
- Band distraction techniques
- Glute and Truck Activation
Stance and Depth:
- Finding the optimal foot position
- Lumbar stability progression to appropriate depth
- loading and mechanics
- Tempo Squats loaded and unloaded
- Kiss the Wall Squats
- Box Squats
- Knee and Hip pain
- Shin Box
Athletes will need to bring a phone or camera to record their movements. Flat shoes and Weightlifting Shoes if you own a pair.