Coaching CrossFit since March 2011!
As a seasoned coach I’ve been involved in the fitness industry for 15 years. What started off as a goal to become a professional Muay Thai fighter ultimately ended unfulfilled, but instead brought me to the training program I love so much today – CrossFit.
Since then I’ve been training CrossFit for over a decade, and coaching since 2011. In the meantime I’ve managed and owned a gym, coached countless CrossFitters, Olympic weightlifters, athletes from the professional level down to high school, competed on almost every level from local competitions to Regionals, and continued my Strength & Conditioning education through any/all modality I could find, both traditional and not.
I look forward to bringing my breadth of experience to Route 7, to help you see your own potential, kill your weaknesses, and reach your goals!
I hold the following certifications and accomplishments:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer, CF-L1
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer, CF-L2
- USAW Sports Performance Coach
- CrossFit Mobility
- CrossFit Powerlifting
- CrossFit Sport Specific (formerly CF Football)
- CrossFit Striking Certified
- ACE Personal Training Certified
- American Heart Association CPR Certification