Welcome to the 2021 No Bull Nutrition Challenge! If you are interested in dropping body fat, getting stronger and learning how to fuel your body the right way for overall health and fitness, then this challenge is for you. By the end of this 8 week challenge you are going learn exactly what you need to be eating on a daily basis to reach your health and fitness goals by utilizing the science of counting your macros. Please join us!
Free Nutrition Seminar for the entire community on Monday, January 18 at 7:30pm.
Challenge begins January 17th, 2021
Here at No Bull Nutrition we specialize in flexible dieting (also known as if it fits your macros or counting macros). This method is simply the counting and tracking of your protein, carb, and fat intake to achieve a given body composition goal. Rather than the typical counting of calories, flexible dieting takes it a step further and tracks specific protein, carb, and fat goals customized to meet your needs for each given day. This allows for you to embrace the fact that there are no miracle weight loss foods, no good vs bad foods, only macronutrient ratios. In order to maintain your overall health, however, we encourage all of our clients to follow an 80/20 rule which states that 80% of the foods you intake will come from nutrient dense foods where as 20% can come from any treat of your choice. This way of eating is:
- Effective- calories in vs calories out is scientifically proven to aid in weight loss or muscle gain
- Flexible- eat what you want and eliminate food deprivations
- Sustainable- drop the diet/ binge cycle for good!
MEET YOUR COACH!
- CrossFit Level II
- Nutrition Together Instructor
- Bachelor’s in Exercise Science
- Fitness Together Personal Trainer
- CrossFit Mobility Instructor
- CrossFit Gymnastics Instructor
- CrossFit Kid’s Trainer
- USAW Level I Sports Performance Coach
- Early bird registration (11/30-12/15)- $110
- Regular registration (12/16-12/31) – $125
- Late registration (1/1-1/15)- $140
Dexa Scan Sign Up
- What is a Dexa Scan?
- A DEXA Scan lets fitness enthusiasts, athletes, and dieters measure body composition. See exactly how much body fat and muscle you have and where.
- First scan: Saturday, January 16th
- Second scan: Saturday, March 13th
- How do I register?
- Schedule your Dexa Scan HERE!
- NOTE: Once you recieve your first scan on January 16th, you will then book your second scan for March 13th.
- $150 for two scans (January & March)
- CrossFit Route 7